Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- In preparing your manuscript, you followed all standards from Author Guidelines and provide a Copyright Transfer Agreement and Copyright Form for Visual Examples (if necessary).
Once the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors shall transfer the copyright to the Publisher. If the submitted manuscript is not accepted for publication by the journal, all rights shall be retained by the author(s).
Authors grant to the Publisher the following rights to the manuscript, including any supplemental material, and any parts, extracts, or elements thereof:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to produce prepublications, reprints, and special editions of the Manuscript;
- the right to translate the Manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the Manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these reproductions;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript electronically or optically on any and all data carriers or storage media – especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-ROM, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini-Disk, data tape – and the right to reproduce and distribute the Article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the Manuscript in databases, including online databases, and the right to transmission the Manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the Manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the internet, other online services, or via internal or external networks.
The authors and third parties who wish to use the article in a way not covered by the CreativeCommons Licence Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (CC BY-NC-ND) 4.0 International must obtain the written consent of the publisher. Such requests should be sent to email@example.com
CreativeCommons Licence Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License only allows the downloading and distribution of work if/while the author's name is correctly indicated, without any change in work, and without the right of commercial use of the work.
Please, download the Copyright Transfer Agreement from here.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.